Not quite sure what you need help with or just need an extra set of hands? Our half day package will give you a skilled handyman for one full day (8 Hours). Honey-Do lists never get shorter, we can help you catch up and show some progress.
- 8 hours of handyman help
- Quality comes first
- Experienced in many aspects of home maintenance and repairs
What you CAN use this package for:
- Repairing sheetrock, tape, spackling, sanding
- Painting (if exterior please let us know prior to our arrival)
- Deck repairs
- General carpentry
- Hanging blinds, curtains
- Fixing leaky sinks or faucets
- Installing light fixtures
- Installing toilets, sinks, faucets
- Hanging drywall (materials must be available on the job before our arrival)
What you CAN NOT use this package for:
- Start to finish remodeling anything… (remodeling requires more thought and time than what is allowed in this package)
- Start to finish new floor installation
- Electrical work that requires a licensed electrician
- Plumbing work that requires a licensed plumber
- Supporting wall remodeling
Keep in mind 8 hours is not enough time to renovate a bathroom, remodel a kitchen, or lay a complete floor system. By purchasing our “Full Day’s Help” service you acknowledged that we will provide assistance and hep for 8 hours. We will schedule your appointment and be on time, we will likely have additional appointments proceeding yours therefore, we will be on time when we depart.
Our 8 hours is calculated and starts 10 minutes after we have arrived and ends when we leave the driveway. If you are unsure that our “Full Day’s Help” isn’t quite enough, give us a call, or chat us below and we can assist you in your purchase.
- All materials will be in addition to “Full Day’s Help” price.
- If you need our assistance determining what materials are needed and would like our assistance purchasing such materials, our time spent to include driving to, purchasing, and driving from any supplier will deduct time from the 8 hours allowed for this package. We recommend discussing your needs in advance of our arrival as we may be able to purchase and arrive with the appropriate materials.
- We recommend preparing the area you need our help with by clearing furniture, pictures, delicates(nicknacks), clutter, or anything that would slow down our progress or ability to perform our work. We can assist with moving items however we will require the signature on a hold harmless document as we will not be held responsible/liable for damaged or broken items.
- Any work that requires a licensed plumber or electrician is not applicable under this package. If we arrive and you have tasks or projects that require a licensed electrician or plumber they will not be started or completed.
- All purchases are final, if you need to cancel your appointment we require 24 hours notice and you will incur a $100 cancelation fee that will be deducted from the refund amount. If you require a cancelation with less than 24 hours notice you will be refunded 50% of your charged amount.
- If we arrive and you are not home, work can not start for any reason you will be be charged the full amount for this package.